Version 2.0 of Applied Discrete Structures is now available both in pdf form and printed, from lulu.com.
• The full version is now 494 pages, with two blank pages added for the lulu version.
• The pdf's are still absolutely free!
• The prices of the full printed version and Part 2 (Chapters 11-16) are the same as before. The price of Part 1 (Chapters 1-10) has dropped by $1.
• The most significant change in content is in the chapter on Relations, which has been reorganized. It's logical flow is a bit smoother now, thanks to suggestions from Dan Klain. Other chapters where a few alterations have been made: Chapters 10 and 13.
• The pdf's now have links to the first page in each chapter in the table of contents.
For pdf copies: http://faculty.uml.edu/klevasseur/ads2/
For printed copied: lulu.com